If you have a passion to make a difference in people’s lives…
If you believe that everyone deserves access to exceptional mental health services...
including those individuals who are so often overlooked…
NYPCC is the place you want to work.
Our outstanding team of professionals not only share a sense of purpose, they have a tireless work ethic that stems from a deep commitment to caring.
We always welcome talented, bilingual staff members of varying experience levels from within or near the communities we serve—dedicated individuals who want the opportunity to give back and make a lasting contribution.
If you are a recent graduate
NYPCC is one of the few mental health organizations to hire non-licensed practitioners. We offer actual clinical practice with children, adults and families—with training and supervision—and will support and assist you through the licensing process.
The advantages of working here
- A generous entrepreneurial compensation package that allows you to control your earnings.
- A flexible work schedule (we are open 7 days a week and evenings).
- A supportive, collaborative family atmosphere and a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity for professional growth in an organization that employs the latest evidence-based therapies and methodologies.
- A financially strong and stable company that is continually growing.
If you are more experienced
NYPCC will give you a wealth of opportunity to work with children, adults and families, often on serious and complex cases of trauma and abuse. We will also support you in your career growth if you choose to move on to a supervisory role.
Most importantly, you will be part of an amazing mission-driven team in an environment where your talents and contributions will be appreciated and rewarded.
NYPCC is a collaborative, diverse, supportive and fast-paced environment—challenging, rewarding and never boring.
We not only care for our clients, we care for one another. We exchange ideas, support each other, and celebrate accomplishments. We laugh and have fun together. As mental health experts, we understand the importance of balance.